Call For Papers | Vol 6 Issue 28 | General Section
Vol. 6 Issue 28
General Section: Open theme
Languages: English, Spanish or Portuguese
Deadline: May 05, 2020
Publication date: June 30, 2020
Type articles: Theoretical, research articles, and reviews
Guidelines: See Instructions to authors
The Religación. Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities (ISSN 2477-9083) is welcoming the submission of papers.
Religación focuses on building bridges in theory, research, and practice across the inter-related fields of social sciences and humanities. Qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methodology submissions are all welcome.
Interdisciplinary Journal: Anthropology, Communication Studies, Cultural Studies, Economics, Religion, Administration, Education, Political Science, Philosophy, Human Geography, History, Gender, Literature, Psychology, Sociology, and others related with a global approach bring together Latin America with Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and Europe.
Article Processing Charges: http://revista.religacion.com/index.php/religacion/payment
Religación, it is an interdisciplinary journal in Social Sciences and Humanities, publishes four issues per year.
European Reference Index for the Humanities (ERIH PLUS) || Gale - A Cengage Company || MLA International Bibliography || CrossRef || Asos Indeks || Index of Turkish Education - Türk Eğitim İndeksi || Google Scholar || CLACSO || Index Copernicus International | WorldCat | Union Catalogue of Serials (ZDB) Deutsche National Bibliothek | Ulrich's Web - Proquest || REDIB. Red Iberoamericana de Innovación y Conocimiento Científico || BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine) || EZB Electronic Journals Library (University Library of Regensburg) || CORE Connecting Repositories (UK)| Eurasian Scientific Journal Index ||
In preparing papers, authors are asked to follow the standard Religacion's Author Guidelines, which are available here. If you have any questions about the submission process, please contact Religacion's Director of Scientific Communication Felipe Carrión (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- DOI for each article.
- Interactive and modern PDF (with index and hyperlinks to ORCID and DOI),
- EPUB for adjustable reading on electronic devices, iPhone, iPad.
- Website with PlumX, provided by Elsevier. Altmetrics, Dimensions, ORCID.
- Dissemination of articles through social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn).
- Illustration (creation of jpg, png images) intended for the dissemination of your article.
- Discount on the publication of a book. 10% discount on the publication of an e-book or book chapter from our publishing house (The books will have DOI, ISBN, and will be indexed)