Article processing charge (APC)
RELIGACIÓN REVISTA DE CIENCIAS SOCIALES Y HUMANIDADES (ISSN 2477-9083) is an open-access journal that offers immediate, free, and public availability on the internet of all articles, allowing any user to read, download, copy, distribute, search, or link the full text of all published articles. The article processing charges (APC) is a financial contribution we request to support the development of the journal, i.e.: website maintenance, payment of article editing software (Microsoft Office, Adobe), anti-plagiarism software, CrossRef membership, and DOI assignment for each article, text and graphic designer, online publication, and long-term archiving, etc.
In this way we can offer high-quality articles free of charge to readers, ensuring that the articles receive the greatest exposure and potential impact associated with open access publishing.
Benefits to the authors:
- DOI for each article.
- Interactive and modern PDF (with index and hyperlinks to ORCID and DOI),
- EPUB for adjustable reading to electronic devices, iPhone, iPad.
- Web with interoperability for the harvesting of articles in the largest number of repositories and databases (Ulrich's web, REDIB, Latindex 2.0, Dimensions, Erih Plus, Gale, Clacso, Scilit, WorldCat, Google Scholar, and also in libraries in Europe like Deutsche National Bibliothek, etc).
- A website with PlumX, provided by Elsevier
- Dissemination of the articles through social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Illustration (jpg, png image creation) designed to spread your article.
- Discount on book publication. 10% discount on the publication of an e-book or book chapter from our publishing house (Books will have DOI, ISBN, and will be indexed).
1. After the peer review and confirmation of acceptance of the article, the author will receive an email with the notification of the approval to make the contribution by APC.
2. After making the contribution, the author must send the proof of payment by e-mail with the subject: number of the article and your name. Email: email@example.com
3. By the return of the mail, the author will receive an invoice for the contribution made.
APC: 100 USD (+ tax*)
Please, put the quantity in the following link: (https://paypal.me/revistareligacion)
* 6% PayPal commission. Total 106 USD
b) WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM, RIAMONEY
If you pay by Western Union, RiaMoney or MoneyGram, total 100 USD
c) If the author is unable to pay the APC,
please contact the journal. In each issue, the journal subsidizes a few articles, especially from Africa or low-income countries, so that the contribution does not constitute a limitation on the publication of the article. The editor will review the reasons and justification when an author applies for a partial or total subsidy and will be notified of its approval or denial.