Article processing charge (APC)
RELIGACIÓN REVISTA DE CIENCIAS SOCIALES Y HUMANIDADES (ISSN 2477-9083) is an open-access journal that offers immediate, free, and public availability on the public internet, allowing any user to read, download, copy, distribute, search or link to the full text of all published articles.
RELIGACIÓN, does not receive public funding but is partially sponsored by CICSHAL, a private academic institution. It offers open and immediate online access to published articles (Gold Open Access). This access entails costs associated with both the publication process and the services required for publication. Despite the voluntary work carried out in the journal, these costs are not covered. This implies article processing costs (APC) that from January 2020 must be covered by the authors once the article has been accepted.
The Article Processing Charge (APC) is a financial contribution requested from authors or institutions that support authors in order to support the development of the journal, i.e. to meet our fees for website maintenance, payment of article editing software (Microsoft Office, Adobe), anti-plagiarism software, CrossRef membership and DOI assignment for each article, as well as support for the editorial team, online publishing, and long-term archiving, etc.
In this way we are able to provide high-quality articles at no charge to readers, ensuring that articles receive the greatest exposure and potential impact associated with open access publishing.
What is the APC fee?
From 2022: 135 USD + transaction fees
When should I pay the APC fee?
1. After peer review and confirmation of acceptance of the article, the author will receive an e-mail with the approval notification to pay the APC fee.
2. After making the contribution, send the proof of payment by e-mail with the subject: article submission number and your name. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The author will receive an invoice for the contribution made.
What if you are unable to pay the APC fee?
Contact the journal. The administrative management will review the reasons and justifications when any author requests a partial or total waiver.
In each issue, the journal subsidizes the APC fee for some articles, so that the contribution does not become a limitation for the publication of the article.
a) Condor MARKETPLACE (Credit, debit card)
135 USD + 8% Total: 145 USD
b) PAYPAL [SEND/ENVIAR]
135 USD + 9%. Total: 147 USD
b) RIAMONEY, MoneyGram
If you pay by RiaMoney or MoneyGram, total of 135 USD, please request the wire transfer information to the following email address: email@example.com
FEATURES OF THE PUBLICATION:
- DOI for each article.
- Interactive and modern PDF (with index and hyperlinks to ORCID and DOI),
- EPUB for adjustable reading to electronic devices, iPhone, iPad.
- Web with interoperability for the harvesting of articles in the largest number of repositories and databases (ProQuest - Part of Clarivate, EBSCO, Ulrich's web, REDIB, Latindex 2.0, Dimensions, Erih Plus, Gale, Clacso, Scilit, WorldCat, Google Scholar, and also in libraries in Europe like Deutsche National Bibliothek, etc).
- A website with PlumX, provided by Elsevier
- Dissemination of the articles through social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Illustration (jpg, png image creation) designed to spread your article.
- Discount on book publication. 10% discount on the publication of an e-book or book chapter from our publishing house (Books will have DOI, ISBN, and will be indexed).