Permanent Call For Papers
Religación. Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities [Religación. Revista de Ciencias Sociales y Humanidades] (ISSN 2477-9083), is calling for paper submission for 2021 issues. Academics and practitioners are invited to share their research and innovative practices in Social Sciences and Humanities.
Religación, is an interdisciplinary journal in Social Sciences and Humanities, publishes four issues per year.
Authors must follow the rules of the Journal (See Instructions to authors)
Send your paper to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communication Studies
- Cultural studies
- Economic Sciences
- Political Sciences
- Human geography
- Public policies
And other related to a global approach bring together Latin America with Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and Europe.
Type: Research articles, essays, book reviews, across interdisciplinary boundaries.
Deadline for submission: February 14. Publication date: March 31, 2020
Deadline for submission: May 10. Publication date: June 30, 2020
Deadline for submission: August 05. Publication date: September 30, 2020
Deadline for submission: October 10. Publication date: December 31, 2020
PEER REVIEW PROCESS:
Article processing charge (APC)
Benefits to the authors:
- DOI for each article.
- Interactive and modern PDF (with index and hyperlinks to ORCID and DOI),
- EPUB for adjustable reading to electronic devices, iPhone, iPad.
- Web with interoperability for the harvesting of articles in the largest number of repositories and databases (Ulrich's web, REDIB, Latindex 2.0, Dimensions, Erih Plus, Gale, Clacso, Scilit, WorldCat, Google Scholar, and also in libraries in Europe like Deutsche National Bibliothek, etc).
- A website with PlumX, provided by Elsevier
- Dissemination of the articles through social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Illustration (jpg, png image creation) designed to spread your article.
- Discount on book publication. 10% discount on the publication of an e-book or book chapter from our publishing house (Books will have DOI, ISBN, and will be indexed).